Blackcurrant . Blackcurrant Powder
Blackcurrant is traditionally used in Finland to treat colds and flu. It has four times more vitamin C than orange and helps strengthen the immune system.
The Nutritional Value of Blackcurrant
Galactan helps to combat Helicobacter pylori, relief of such symptoms as are commonly referred to as indigestion, heartburn, hyperacidity, dyspepsia, halitosis (bad breath) or flatulence
- Vitamin C content of 4 times than oranges, strengthening the immune system
- Enriched with vitamin E and antioxidants to help delay skin aging
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid in blackcurrant helps to promote cardiovascular and joint health
- A study has shown that one teaspoon of blackcurrant powder can effectively relieve dry eye symptoms caused by computers within two hours of consumption
This product is made of natural fresh berries, for customary consumption as food and for well-being. It is neither a dietary supplement nor medicine. The benefits mentioned above refer to the health benefits that the berry itself may have.
Arctic Power Berries - Blackcurrant Powder
ARCTIC POWER berries are hand-picked from clean, unpolluted Finnish wild forests. The almost 24-hour-sunshine in summer on the Land of the Midnight Sun enriches a lot more nutrients in Finnish wild berries than the cultivated berries.
100% wild natural, non-genetically modified, no added flavouring and wind-dried in low temperature (less than 40 degrees Celsius). It preserves the essence of wild berries and is easy to store and eat. It is definitely worth consuming in one of the busiest cities in the world to enjoy the taste of nature from the far corner of the earth. By enjoying a spoonful of the powder, you could intake the nutrients in a more natural way other than taking capsules.
- 100% Raw
- No preservatives/ added flavoring
- No sugar added
- Dried below 40°C
- Gluten free
One teaspoon (3-4g) per day - one pack may be served for approximately 23 days. You may adjust the serving size according to your own preference or need. It is just made of natural fruits (not a supplement of any kind). Continuous daily consumption may help promote health.
- Blackcurrant tastes slightly sour and sweet.
- Seeds and peels of the berries, along with more nutrients and antioxidants, are also preserved in the powder. As a result, the powder may not be wholly dissolved into the water. Besides, lumps may occur but it is a natural phenomenon. Please shake it before use.
- Store in cool condition, away from sunlight. Do not freeze.
Why Finnish Blackcurrant?
ARCTIC POWER berries are hand-picked from clean, unpolluted Finnish wild forests. Finland also has the BEST AIR in the world! The superior clean environment provides the best soil for the wild berries to grow.
The almost 24-hour-sunshine in summer on the Land of the Midnight Sun enriches a lot more nutrients in Finnish wild berries than the cultivated berries. It is worth consuming the berries in one of the busiest cities in the world and enjoying the taste of nature from the far corner of the earth. These berries are hardly found in supermarkets. Arctic Power powder enables you to enjoy the Finnish wild berries without being physically present in Finland.
· Directly intake 1-2 teaspoons
· Add to water or juice
· add to cereal or flakes
· For Smoothie
· Use in cakes or dessert
- Ingredients: Only blackcurrant (nothing added!)
- Net weight: 70g (=700g fresh blackcurrant)
- Origin: Finland (N°66 E°25)
- Imported from the UK
- 6 Health Benefits of Black Currant, 2016 , Rebecca Morri
- Current Opinion in Ophthalmology Nutritional Supplements for Dry Eye Syndrome, 2012, Allison L. Rand, MD and Penny A. Asbell, MD
- 認識必須脂肪酸GLA, 陳勇堅（營匯專業營養顧問中心註冊營養師）