helps prevent women's diseases and relieve urethritis or oral problems. Proanthocyanidins are also known as a natural antioxidant, which helps to delay skin aging.
Ingredients: Purely raw cranberry
Net weight: 70g (=700g fresh cranberry)
Origin: Finland (N°66 E°25)
Imported from the UK
The Nutritional Value of Arctic Cranberry
Cranberry contains fructose and proanthocyanidins with natural antibacterial effects that help prevent women's diseases and relieve urethritis or oral problems. Proanthocyanidins are also known as a natural antioxidant, which helps to delay skin aging.
- Help to prevent bacteria latch on to the urinary tract
- Rich in antioxidants, which may help delay skin aging
This product is made of natural fresh berries, for customary consumption as food and for well-being. It is neither a dietary supplement nor medicine. The benefits mentioned above refer to the health benefits that the berry itself may have.
Arctic Power Berries - Cranberry Powder
ARCTIC POWER berries are hand-picked from clean, unpolluted Finnish wild forests. The almost 24-hour-sunshine in summer on the Land of the Midnight Sun enriches a lot more nutrients in Finnish wild berries than the cultivated berries.
100% wild natural, non-genetically modified, no added flavouring and wind-dried in low temperature (less than 40 degrees Celsius). It preserves the essence of wild berries and is easy to store and eat. It is definitely worth consuming in one of the busiest cities in the world to enjoy the taste of nature from the far corner of the earth. By enjoying a spoonful of the powder, you could intake the nutrients in a more natural way other than taking capsules.
- 100% Raw
- No preservatives/ added flavoring
- No sugar added
- Dried below 40°C
- Gluten free
One teaspoon (3-4g) per day - one pack may be served for approximately 23 days. You may adjust the serving size according to your own preference or need. It is just made of natural fruits (not a supplement of any kind). Continuous daily consumption may help promote health.
- Wild blueberries taste slightly sourer than cultivated blueberries commonly bought from markets.
- Seeds and peels of the berries, along with more nutrients and antioxidants, are also preserved in the powder. As a result, the powder may not be wholly dissolved into the water. Besides, lumps may occur but it is a natural phenomenon. Please shake it before use.
- Store in cool condition, away from sunlight. Do not freeze.
- The package is a fully compostable bag (including the zipper). You may simply dispose of it with other general waste. Green and healthy!
Multiple Ways To Serve