Designed in Hong Kong, our gluten-free & vegan quinoa bread pre-mix is the combination of allergen-friendly, healthy and easy-to-use.
Follow our easy instructions at the back of the packet and you can make a delicious gluten-free and vegan cookies at ease.
One pack of pre-mix can make around 30 cookies of diameter 3.5cm.
Ingredients are free of top allergens
· Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and nut-free
· Contains sorghum:
Sorghum is the fifth most important cereal crop in the world. Sorghum is an ancient grain that is naturally gluten-free, contains minerals such as copper and Iron. Copper helps to increase the uptake and absorption of iron into the body, good for blood circulation and red blood cell development. Sorghum may help manage cholesterol as the healthy fats in sorghum can help to reduce “bad” (non-HDL) cholesterol.
· No nasties! Unlike any other brands from Europe and the U.S., our gluten-free mix does not contain a high amount of sugar in the ingredient. We don't add any preservatives and chemical emulsifiers.
· Add 5g matcha powder to the original cookie mix to make matcha cookie!
Instruction of use
1) In a small bowl, add 50g sugar*, 42g camellia oil**, 32g plant milk. Mix well.
2) In a big bowl, add cookie pre-mix and pour in the mixed wet ingredients.
3) Mix all ingredients thoroughly until you can use your hands to make a workable dough.
4) Take around 10g each time. Press the dough onto baking sheets.
(Suggested thickness to be 0.8-1cm)
5) Put in a pre-heated oven and bake at 200C for 10-13 min.
*Sugar: May use white sugar, brown sugar, cane sugar, coconut sugar. Not suitable with monk fruit sweetener.
**Oil: May use camellia oil, rice bran oil
Ingredients: Organic white rice flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, organic tapioca starch, baking powder, xanthan gum, sunflower lecithin.