Designed in Hong Kong, our gluten-free & vegan teff bread pre-mix is the combination of allergen-friendly, healthy and easy-to-use. No need to use a bread making machine.
A bag for a 400g bread
Ingredients are free of top allergens
· Gluten-free, dairy-free, egg-free, soy-free and nut-free
· Contains 28% Organic Teff: adding teff, a superfood from Ethiopia, to the recipe. Teff is low in fat, rich in dietary fibre, calcium and iron! Teff also gives a naturally nutty taste in the bread.
· Using natural monk fruit sweetener to replace added sugar.
· No nasties! Unlike any other brands from Europe and the U.S., our gluten-free mix does not contain a high amount of sugar in the ingredient. We don't add any preservatives and chemical emulsifiers.
Instruction of use
1) In a small tin, add sugar and warm water to activate 2.5g dry yeast.
2) In a big bowl, add bread pre-mix, 35g vegetable oil, 200g water, and the activated yeast.
3) Mix all ingredients thoroughly until becoming a smooth batter.
4) Pour batter into a baking tin (suggest to use a tin with size 10x10cm). Cover and wait for 40 min until the dough is fermented double in size.
5) Put in the fermented dough pre-heated oven and baked at 200C for 30 min.
Storage & Consumption
As there are no preservatives in the pre-mix, please store the baked bread in the refrigerator.
As there is no emulsifier, the bread may become harder overnight or after cooling. It is a normal physical condition of the bread. Suggest reheating the bread each time before consumption. You can use a toaster, or oven to bake at 150C for 10-15 min or steam for a few mins.
Ingredients: Organic white rice flour, organic teff flour, organic tapioca starch, potato starch, monk fruit sweetener, baking powder, pectin, salt, xanthan gum.